Office Insurance for Accountants
InterPrac General Insurance has been working closely with CGU, one of Australia’s largest intermediary based insurers, to deliver an Office Insurance product, tailored specifically for accountants.
NTAA Office Pack Insurance can insure you and your business against damage or loss of property, buildings and contents; computers and electronic equipment; glass or signage; business interruption; fraud or dishonesty by your employees; even liability for compensation for personal injury or damage to property.
Some of the benefits we can offer are:
- Property; to cover damage to Buildings, Contents and Specified Items caused by Fire and Perils or Accidental Damage at the Situation.
- Included in cover:
- Theft up to the Sum Insured on Contents and Specified Items
- Money up to 10% of the Sum Insured on Contents to a maximum of $50,000 at the premises, with up to $5,000 covered away from the premises
- Claims Preparation Expenses $25,000
- Removal of Debris $50,000
- Rewriting of Records $50,000
- Contents also includes Mobile Electronic Devices
- Business Interruption; to get you back up and running as quickly as we can in the event of an insured loss.
- Cover for your computers and electronic equipment in the case of fire, theft, accidental damage or breakdown as well as business interruption.
- Liability to pay compensation for personal injury or damage to property.
Our tailored insurance solution for accountants can also provide cover for:
- Breakage of internal and external glass, and signs up to $5,000.
- Fraud or dishonesty by your employees.
- General Property covering your portable property Australia-wide.
- In the event of any loss or damage all claims can be lodged on the CGU 24/7 claims lodgement service and InterPrac will act on behalf of you. We will assist in the negotiation and settlement of claims to ensure the best possible outcome.
- InterPrac in partnership with the Johns Lyng Group have an Emergency Response team to offer urgent property repair and services to mitigate further damage to your property.
For an assessment of your business insurance needs, complete the questionnaire below:
For more information
Contact InterPrac Insurance on 1800 086 666 or complete the enquiry form below and an InterPrac team member will be in contact with you shortly.