Management Liability Insurance for Accountants
Practices and their owners face the very real threat of incurring significant financial liability as a result of their actions at work, particularly in respect to HR claims. Management Liability insurance, also known as Directors and Officers insurance, protects the financial well-being of your practice along with the personal wealth of its directors and officers.
The NTAA Management Liability product delivers a comprehensive and robust solution to the multiple exposures faced by small to medium companies in Australia. The product also provides Statutory Liability Coverage as a standard inclusion.
Major benefits of this policy:
- Covers employee claims for wrongful termination of employment, demotion or refusal to promote.
- Partners, Management, Directors & Officers Liability is covered.
- Cover provided for staff fidelity claims.
- Occupational Health & Safety Defence Costs are covered.
- Retired Directors & Officers are covered.
- Defence Costs paid in addition to the Limit of Liability under Directors & Officers Liability and Company Reimbursement Insuring Clauses (equal to 10% of the aggregate Limit of Liability or AUD$200,000, whichever is the smaller).
- Exposure to Statutory Compliance eg. work cover (maximum sub-limit of AUD$1,000,000).
- We offer a discount on this policy when purchased with the NTAA Professional Indemnity Insurance policy.
For a complete list of standard extensions, inclusions, additional benefits and Claims Examples click here. Or to view the policy wording for Management Liability Insurance click here.
Already covered under our PI Insurance? Download the Management Liability proposal addendum below.
Download Management Liability Proposal Addendum
For more information
Contact InterPrac Insurance for further information about Management Liability Insurance for accountants on 1800 086 666 or complete the enquiry form below and an InterPrac team member will be in contact with you shortly.